- This article is about previous updates. For future updates, see Upcoming features.
A list of changes made in each update. A (?) denotes that the info there is guess-work, and possibly incorrect. Known bugs in the latest versions are listed here.
Patch 220.127.116.11 was released August 17th, 2011. This patch is more focused on fixing bugs from 1.0.6, rather than on new content.
Patch 1.0.6 was released on 9 August 2011. It is the largest update to date in terms of new mechanics and balancing.
- Critical Hits - There is now a small chance you will do more damage to an enemy.
- Damage Types - Damage is now separated into Melee, Ranged and Magic damages. These will be used going forward for a few different systems, such as buffs, de-buffs. Items will list what kind of damage they do in their tool-tip so you know what will be effected by what buff.
- Trash Can slot. The slot is located on the bottom right of the Inventory. Placing an item here will destroy it, however the item will be saved in memory until another item is destroyed, allowing you to retrieve it if you wish. Shift-clicking an item will move it to the Trash Can slot.
- There are now Loot All, Deposit All, and Quick Stack functions when using a storage item.
- Hotbar slots now show their respective shortcut keys.
- Right clicking on an accessory or a piece of armor in your inventory will auto-equip it.
- It is no longer possible to drop items through the spaces between boxes in the inventory.
- Some Tools (primarily pickaxes) now give you an idea in their tool-tip of what they can mine, eg. "Can mine Meteorite".
- There are now four ammo slots. Ammo may be placed here to de-clutter your inventory. Weapons will take ammo from these slots first, and will then take from any in the inventory after they are empty.
- Hotbar slots that have a ranged weapon on them will show the current used ammo count on them.
- There is now a lock toggle in your inventory, that when clicked, will not allow you to change slots via clicking. Instead, you must use the 0-9 hotkeys or the mouse wheel to change slots.
- Hotkeys can now be used to change selected item when the inventory is open.
- Shops now sell items back to you. Shift-clicking items will automatically sell them.
- You can now clear and cancel your chat message by hitting escape.
- There is now an option to disable pickup text.
- There is now a hotkey to use the Grappling Hook/Ivy Whip (default hotkey is E).
- You now regeneration health depending on the last time you received damage. The longer since you were damaged, the quicker you regenerate.
- Mana now recharges depending when how much you have in your mana pool. You more mana you currently have, the faster it recharges. You also recharge faster when standing still compared to when moving.
- There are now 3 difficulty modes that are set when creating a character.
- Softcore - Drop coins on death, keep max health and mana values.
- Mediumcore - Drop all items on death, keep max health and mana values.
- Hardcore - Drops all items and deletes your character on death, requiring you to start a new character. On death you will become a Ghost that can not interact with the world until you log out.
- Placing background walls is more simple, as 1 block holes are automatically filled in.
- Added 19 new hairstyles.
- You can now choose to have a Male/Female character voice.
- When choosing your hairstyle, you may now right click to cycle through the hair selections backwards.
- Added several new randomized game subtitle captions which show up next to the game title in Windowed mode.
- The Corruption now has new music.
- There are new sounds for the following actions/events:
- Some sounds have a randomizing pitch change (like sword swinging), to make them have more variance.
- Wooden Tables, Doors and Workbenches now have a new appearance.
- The price of Glowsticks has been reduced, and they now give off more light.
- Coins now leave a sparkle trail while moving.
- Jungle Rose is now a rarer drop and no longer used to craft.
- Jungle Spores now replace Jungle Roses in crafting recipes.
- Grappling Hooks and Ivy Whips can no longer be spam shot; you must now wait until your previous shot lands or returns before you can throw another.
- Suspicious Looking Eyes will now sometimes be found in Chests.
- Flamelash, Sunfury, and Flower of Fire are no longer dropped; they are now found in Shadow Chests in The Underworld.
- Ash and Mud no longer fall due to gravity when placed or destroyed.
- Hellstone no longer produces light and is more rare. it also now spawns lava when mined, but only in The Underworld.
- Cacti no longer cause knockback making running through the Desert less of a hassle.
- Healing potions now heal for less, and now give the player the Potion Sickness debuff upon consumption.
- Flails now have a different mechanic. They do not return until you release the mouse button, and can be swung around by moving.
- All placed background walls are now suitable as materials for building a house (even Dirt and Dungeon Walls]]).
- Two of the same type of accessories may no longer be equipped at once.
- Fish Bowl must be crafted with Bottled Water, not just an empty Bottle.
- The following Armor have had their stats changed to suit various playing styles:
- Flower of Fire now does more damage, and costs more mana.
- Band of Starpower now adds 20 mana to your maximum, and no longer adds mana regeneration.
- Orb of Light now moves slower, emits 35% less light, and is now listed as a buff that you can remove if you so desire and also know its remaining duration.
- Magic Missile is now quicker and is launched when you release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Flamelash is launched when you release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Meteor Armor and Molten Armor no longer glow.
- Starfury now does a bit more damage, requires more mana, and now works underground. If a star is spawned inside a block, it will be able to travel until it reaches open space and then becomes solid, colliding with the next block it hits.
- The Minishark now has a 33% chance of not consuming any ammo. This is to reduce its high rate of ammo consumption.
- Flintlock Pistols and Muskets now provide more damage.
- The mana bar is now blue, and text for gaining health is now green.
- "Misc" in the Character Creation menu has been renamed "Shoes".
- Optimized "Finding Tile Frames" to allow worlds to load faster.
- More Gems spawn in the Underground Jungle.
- Underworld houses now spawn differently. They can rarely spawn as all Obsidian Brick, and they can now get really tall.
- Underground Jungles now have a Mud Wall background.
- Dungeons should no longer spawn in the Ocean.
- Deserts now spawn slightly further away from spawn.
- Dungeons now spawn with more Spikes and less lighting.
- Clumps of Ash in The Underworld is now filled with more lava pockets, making mining Hellstone more of a challenge.
- Some items no longer spawn in Dungeon as these were meant for non-dungeon areas.
- Hotkeys for Mana and Healing Potions now work correctly with Rejuvenation potions.
- Interface slots are now colored differently:
- Newly obtained items will now be placed starting in the bottom right of your inventory rather than the top left.
- Hammers and axes now destroy blocks faster. Hammers also destroy walls about twice as fast as other objects.
- Cobwebs will now be destroyed when you get tangled up amongst them.
- Night's Edge and Dark Lance now have a new sprite.
- Bottled Water can no longer be crafted by standing near lava.
- Night Owl Potion now works correctly.
- Piggy Banks should no longer float when the ground beneath the table it is on is removed from beneath them.
- Melee speed increase items are now calculated correctly.
- Cacti no longer destroy blocks as they grow.
- Corrected some spelling errors and also the placement of ‘%’ in some potion tool-tips.
Terraria Wiki Notes[edytuj]
- Many potions had their duration increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
Patch 1.0.5 was released on 23 June 2011. It is currently the largest update to date in terms of content.
- Buffs - activated by consuming Buff Potions to grant the player a variety of bonuses and abilities.
- EOW and Devourers will no longer chase players outside of corruption.
- Changed the way Worm enemies spawn.
- Bats, Hornets, and Demon Eyes no longer enter water.
- Slimes now float in water.
- Only one giant slime will appear at a time.
- The Guide now seems quite knowledgeable in what an item can be made into if you show it to him.
- NPC shops now sell some items on certain nights, or after certain events.
- Devourers should no longer gain random other enemies as its head.
- Bats now have a death sound effect.
- Talking to the Old Man at night will give the player a warning now before summoning the dungeon boss.
- Entering the dungeon before defeating Skeletron now spawns a new NPC (Dungeon Guardian) instead of Skeletron’s head. This should fix several issues with that event.
- Enemy coin drops have been adjusted.
- Man Eaters and Snatchers are no longer effected by knockback and can attack through walls.
- Eater of Souls’ and Hornet AI has been changed.
- Enemies now take up different amount of slots depending on AI style and strength. This will help balance conditions when there are lots of strong monsters spawned at once, such as Fire Imps and Bone Serpents.
- Green slimes have been weakend so that start players can deal with them more easily.
- Slimes and Flying enemies no longer make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Items of “Blue Rarity” or higher no longer burn up in lava.
- Burning Skull has been renamed to Cursed Skull, and given different AI.
- Enemy caster’s have had their rate of fire slowed down.
- Meteor Heads have less health, do more damage, and move slower.
- There are now slight size variations to the Eater of Souls, Hornets and the Angry Bones.
- Skeletron has less defense and health.
- The Silver Shortswords recipe has been corrected, it is now craftable.
- Destroying a placed sign while you are reading it will no longer cause your character to become frozen.
- Rocket Boots no longer require mana. They will provide lift for 1 second and recharge every time the player touches the ground or uses grapple. Lift speed has been slightly increased to offset loss of long flights. This makes the boots more viable for caster characters.
- The explosion animation for Bombs is now correctly displayed in multiplayer.
- There is now a message pop-up when the player receives an item.
- Filled Buckets may no longer be emptied into solid ground.
- Pots in the underworld now have a chance to drop hellfire arrows.
- Handgun and Phoenix Blaster have been reduced in size.
- Lowered the knockback and the damage of the Muramasa.
- Decreased the damage of the Sunfury.
- Reduced the damage of the Blue Moon.
- Flintlock Pistol and Musket have increased damage.
- Only normal Trees drop Acorns.
- Falling Sand clumps are no longer carried by Magic Missiles/Flamelash.
- Jungle Armor is no longer a drop. It is a craftable set.
- Magic Mirror now requires 20 mana to be used.
- Harpoon and Flails now correctly show the player’s arm animation.
- The Arms Dealer will sell unholy arrows at night after the Eater of Worlds has been defeated.
- Space Gun does more damage, but only penetrates 2 enemies.
- The Hellstone Brick recipe now requires a Stone Block instead of an Iron Pickaxe.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye can now be crafted with 6 Lenses instead of 10.
- Spam detection is less aggressive.
- Increase multiplayer security.
- Added an option to enable additional cheat protection for servers.
- Servers now hibernate when no players are connected.
- Mud and ash now have a chance to fall like sand when struck.
- World update rate has been reduced slightly.
- Water now evaporates when it reaches the underworld.
- Slowed the rate of plant growth.
- Hardcore is now an option when creating a new player. Hardcore players are gone for good after dying.
- The Underground Jungle now has its own music track.
- Vines that refused to grow longer than 1 tile in length while underwater, will now grow correctly.
- Pot graphic was brightened to make it more visible.
- Plants growing out of a clay pot can no longer be cut with a weapon. The new alchemy plants can be grown in these pots.
- Gems, ore, and gold chests now have a sparkle effect.
- Giant glowing mushrooms will now grow back over time.
- The player now starts out with a copper shortsword.
- Dungeon bricks and walls have had their brightness reduced.
- Upon death, a more specific death message will appear for other players, so they know how you died.
- The crafting and armor interface text will fade out when an item tooltip is in front of it.
- The Hot Bar now shows the name of the selected item.
- PVP now requires 5 seconds between Activation and Deactivation and visa versa to prevent PVP spam. The same cooldown is in effect for Team Changing as well.
- Added hotkeys for quickly drinking healing, mana, and buff potions. The healing/mana potion you use is based on the same principle arrows are. Topleft most item first. The buff potions are all used at once.
- Defense totals are now shown in your inventory.
- Tweaked the way sand is created during world gen. (Requires new world.)
- Oceans are now slightly larger and generation layout has been improved. (Requires new world.)
- Cactus now grow on sand.
- Coral now grows in the ocean.
- Chests can now spawn near the surface of the world. They will contain treasure that new players may find useful. (Requires new world.)
- Chests and pots now contain loot based on the level they spawn in. (Requires new world.)
- Gold chests will now spawn in some parts of the world. (Requires new world.)
- Corrupt chasms have less of a chance to spawn on jungles. They also now have a cave connecting most of the chasms. (Requires new world).
- Traces of demonite are created during world gen. (Requires new world).
- Surface jungles have been enlarged, and will override deserts. (Requires new world).
- The Nurse now charges the correct amount for healing.
- Blood Moons now stop correctly if time is changed to day by the server.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the server when the max amount of clients are connected.
- Fish are no longer upside-down when out of water.
- Holding right click on an empty space in the inventory will no longer make a sound effect as if something was there to be picked up.
- Corrected some spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Lighting code has been optimized to increase performance.
- Torches and candles no longer work when wet.
Terraria Wiki Notes[edytuj]
- Axes have had their power and damage adjusted.
- Crafting recipe of Meteor Shot changed. Now also requires Musket Balls, and only creates 25 shots per Meteorite Bar. This was an undocumented change.
- Crafting recipe of Unholy Arrow changed. You can now forge 3 Wooden Arrows into 3 Unholy Arrow per Worm Tooth (instead of only 2). This was an undocumented change; Spotted in version 1.0.5, may have come from earlier. (?)
- Flaming Arrows no longer emit light when wet. This was an undocumented change; Spotted in version 1.0.5, may have come from earlier. (?)
Patch 1.0.4 was released on June 10th, 2011.
- Social Slots - any equippable items (Armor or Vanity Items) can be placed in Social Slots to change your character's appearance without altering any set bonuses or stat gains.
- You can now wear the Jungle Rose in your hair.
- Some items that were missing ‘lore text’ in their tool-tips now have them. (Breathing Reed, Grappling Hook, Jungle Rose.)
- Ammo items are now listed as Ammo in their tool-tip and Equipable Items that offer no stat bonus list as Vanity Items in their tool-tip. Items used in any recipe now list as Materials, in their tool-tip.
- The Wizard Hat now offers 2 defense to its wearer.
- Empty Buckets now offer 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Dungeon Bricks now require at least a Nightmare Pick to mine, unless they are near the spawn location, where they can be mined by any pick.
- Phoenix Blaster has had a reduction of stats to balance better with other items of its tier.
- Gems, Mushrooms and Bottle sell values have been reduced.
- Hellforges above the rock layer can be moved with any Hammer, but below require a 60% power hammer or stronger.
- Angel Statues are now more rare of a find.
- The Eater of Worlds now has higher health, defense and damage, making fighting him more difficult.
- Hornets no longer appear as if they are about to flip over while flying.
- The Dead Miner is now a bit stronger.
- Tim's spawn chance has been reduced.
- Players now have 1 second of invulnerability after they spawn.
- Surface Jungles are now possible on mud that is on the surface. Jungle trees will auto-grow on their own, as acorns are not usable on the jungle grass.
- Chasms are now less frequent to appear, but always have an orb.
- Mud now ‘blends’ graphically with dirt, rather than stone to add for a more crisp look in Jungles.
- Jungle plants now grow underwater.
- Increased client side security.
- Players with a name over 20 characters will now get booted from the server.
- Added some minor anti-grief protection.
- Added the -host command line parameter to the client.
- Improved server timing, which should help reduce lag.
- Added several new command line and config options. These are listed in serverconfig.txt
- Servers will now output to crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Clients will now output to client-crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Screen resolutions now have limits of 800x600 minimum and 1920x1200 maximum.
- Added an option that will pause the game while talking to an NPC or opening your inventory in single player. It defaults to off.
- Added an option to automatically save the world every 10 minutes. Defaults to on.
- Added a prompt to load a world backup if the current world is corrupt.
- Added a check to determine if a world file was loaded successfully.
- Attempting to Launch the game from the Terraria.exe, will now inform you to launch via Steam rather then doing nothing at all with no indication of why. This is most likely to prevent piracy.
- Backing out of the port selection screen now plays the correct sound.
- Setting options now correctly align with the center of the screen in all resolutions.
- The settings menu has been reorganized. All video related options have their own menu
- The “Tink” sound now has a more dull sound.
- The eat/drink animation now plays correctly.
- The Re-Logic splash screen, now scales correctly in other resolutions.
- Selecting summon items will no longer cause monsters to summon.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to attempt to summon an NPC during a multiplayer game and crash.
- Enemy spawn distance has been pushed back to the maximum resolution to ensure that they will never spawn on the screen.
- Enemy spawn rates have been adjusted to account for the increased spawn distance.
- Enemy projectiles no longer drop hearts or stars when killed by the player.
- The Water Candle's enemy spawn rate increase effect now works correctly when held.
- If the player has the Robe equipped and uses a weapon while jumping, the player's legs will appear to jut out from the sides of the robe.
- The Grooms never spawn. This also means there is no legitimate way to obtain Top Hats.
Patch 1.0.3 was released on June 2nd, 2011.
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- Iron, gold, meteor, shadow, and necro helmets have been changed graphically.
- Molten Armor's overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor Armor's set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects and can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- The server is now run in a seperate process TerrariaServer.exe, which can also be found in Terraria folder.
- The max amount of players on servers is now customizable up to 255 players.
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- The game will no longer crash when connecting to a non-existant or offline server.
- Multiplayer latency/lag has greatly increased, even on local computer. Hitting mobs will cause them to knockback-teleport back by lag. This also applies to other monsters than Slimes.
- Mob spawnrate has been decreased. Sometimes mobs may not spawn at all. This happens on fullscreen and high resolutions (1920x1080 for example).
- Non-numeric characters may be entered to the server port, such as alphabets.
- Worm Food and other summoning items will take effect in their location, even when not used.
- High resolutions may cause graphical menu glitches during startup.
- High resolutions may cause a black bar to appear in the background, as seen in this screen shot.
Patch v1.0.2 was released on May 23rd, 2011.
- Mining Stone and other hard Ores make a 'tink' noise now.
- Right clicking and holding on a crafting recipe will craft multiple of the same item to a max of the stack and/or until you run out of materials.
- Hellstone and Obsidian now require at least a Nightmare Pickaxe to gather.
- Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location. This removes the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.
- Frame-skip is now enabled by default for new players.
- The world file is now saved to a temporary file that is copied over to the actual save file. This prevents world corruption when saving is interrupted.
- The version number of the game now shows on the title screen.
- Servers now listen to all IP addresses on the hosting PC, regardless of how many network connections are active.
- Terraria Multiplayer port has been changed from ELEET (31337) to 7777.
- Sand will no longer duplicate when placed in midair or dug from below.
- Placing a Bed far from the spawn no longer causes a player who has set their spawn there to crash on join.
- Hellstone now correctly takes as long to dig as meteor does.
- Many crash issues were fixed in multiplayer.
- A bug was fixed where players would intermittently not take falling damage.
- Error handling is now properly handled.
- Typing numbers in chat no longer changes your selected item in your hotbar.
- The Clay Pot item now has the correct size.
- Multiplayer now supports hostnames (localhost, exampleserver.com).
- Double jumping will not negate falling damage like this update is supposed to.
Patch v1.0.1 was released on May 17th, 2011.
- Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only.
- The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
- Guide now explains the use of a hammer and its interactions with walls and placed objects.
- Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- The Inventory button is now re-mappable.
- Leaving the settings menu via the back button should no longer crash the game.
- Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
Patch v1.0 was released on May 16th, 2011. It was the release version of the game.
Pre-Release (Addition History)[edytuj]
Due to how the Alpha was handled, the following is a list showing the ORDER of things added to the game, with the top most item being first, and the last item being most recent. This is a general list I kept on the side, as we did not track an actual changelog until release, due to new items being added every hour and not in 'version updates'. Also note that not all items are listed. This is simply to show the general flow of additions for those who are interested in such 'history'.
- Damage Numbers
- Splitting Stacks
- FPS Meter
- Netplay Supplement : Player Name/HP on Mouseover
- Netplay Supplement : Tile Syncing, Item Syncing, Door Syncing and Health Syncing
- Netplay Supplement : Local Sounds, and Sound Fading
- Netplay Supplement : Enemies Syncing
- Netplay Supplement : Built in Chat / Chat Bubbles
- Customized Character Creation
- Accessory Slots
- Item Name Colors (Based on Rarity/Worth)
- Forge / Alchemy Station / Workbench / Anvil
- Clock Accessory (Tells you time of day)
- Tables and Chairs
- Depth Meter Accessory (Coords)
- Wood Scaffolds
- Regrowing / New Growth Trees.
- Limit Char names to a size of 16 Characters long. And world names to 20 Characters long.
- Floating Eyeball Enemy / Drop Lenses
- Zombies / Break Open Doors
- Removed ability to attack through walls.
- Bows, Arrows and Fire Arrows / Ninja Stars
- Giant Eyeball Boss
- Special Drops from Boss
- PVP (Must set PVP swords to 'crossed' to harm other players with PVP swords crossed as well.)
- Chests (Placeable Storage Container)
- Mouse Color Setting
- Magic Mirror (Warps you to The original Spawn point.)
- Stars at Night
- Falling Damage
- Unholy Arrows
- Cloud in a Bottle (Double Jump) , Hermes Boots (Speed)
- Random Spawn Chests with Items
- Evil Grass
- Dropped 1 Heart Recovery Items from Enemies.
- Chasms / Evil Areas / Ebon Stone / Eater of Souls Enemy
- Grass Seeds
- Vile Mushrooms
- Deep underground New Background.
- Starfury Sword (Requires Fallen Stars)
- Worms / Worm Tooth / Rotten Chunk
- Purification Power
- Vile Powder
- Eater of World Boss
- Ammo Stacks to 250 now.
- Server Passwords
- Currency / Auto Updates to Higher Worth Currency
- Large Black "Mother" Slimes
- Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold Armor and Leggings
- Grappeling Hook (10 Shadow Scales, 3 Iron Chains)
- Piggy Bank
- Smashable Pots
- Armored Helmets
- Mining Helmet
- Merchants (THAT SELL!)
- Wood Walls, Wood Blocks, (Wood scaffolds now require crafting before placement and are called planks.)
- Nurses (THAT HEAL!)
- Muskets and Pistols.
- Shadow Pickaxe, Shadow Hammer, Shadow Armors
- Evil Thorns
- Arms Dealer (Sells Flitlock Pistols, Ammo and Minisharks.)
- Colored Messages, System = Yellow, Death = Red), Boss Kill = Purple, Blue = NPCs Arrival, Green = World Events.
- /Playing Command
- Dryads (Sells seeds and purification powder)
- Placeable Candles
- Mana Potions
- Magic Meter (Stars)
- Goblin Enemies / Invading Armies
- Dirt Rod
- Flower Of Fire
- Space Gun
- Magic Missle
- Fire Imp Enemy
- Guide NPC
- Fire Sword, Meteor Bow and Meteor Armor
- Flame Pickaxe
- Space Suit
- Bricks (Stone and Clay, Wall and Block versions)
- Mountain Caves
- Floating Isles
- Rocket Boots
- Clusters of Mushrooms and Flowers
- Tall Trees
- Cursed Candle (Increase enemies spawn around you)
- Bones / Bone Armor / Throwable Bones
- Burning Skulls
- Water Spell
- Spike Balls
- Coin Slots
- 2 more Accessory slots
- Bomb Salesman
- PvP teams, PvE Groups.
- /p (party talk) and /me (emote) commands
- Day Theme Music
- Other Player Locations (only for teams).
- Underworld Layer
- Ash Block/Tile
- Bone Serpent
- Underground Jungles
- Glowing Mushrooms
- Various Gems (Emeralds, Topaz, Etc)
- Ivy Whip
- Breathing Reed